Saturday, July 23, 2011

Pixelpipe. Gateway To Social Networking, Blogs & Storage.

Anybody using it? So far I like it for the business and personal use. Instead of creating several emails from my cell (EVO) to cover Twitter, Facebook, Flickr etc., I can just send one email to Pixelpipe and they push the content to whatever I have selected.

From their website:

Pixelpipe is a content distribution gateway that allows users to publish text, photo, video and audio files once through Pixelpipe and have the content distributed across over 100 social networks, photo/video sites and blogs, and online storage around the globe. We provide a number of mobile & desktop applications for users, liberating their content and sharing their life.

Right now it covers everything I need except Google+ which does NOT have email upload yet. I hear that is coming soon. Speaking of Google+, if anybody needs an invite give me a shout. It's basically Google's version of Facebook and in my and many other's humble opinion, going to whoop Facebook's butt.

Youtube video review



http://pixelpipe.com/

No comments: